Monday, February 27, 2012

My winning page!

I went to the Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create in Markham in January and I thought I should share with you the neat technique I learned with zippers, and then I used the technique on a page that I entered into the contest: "Old - New - Borrowed - Cool", they provided a page sketch and you had to include something that old, new borrowed and cool!  I used old card stock I have had for years, it has a fiber core so I sanded it to give it some texture, I used my new zipper flower I had just made, I borrowed some of my Mom's bakers twine (Thanks Mom!) for the stiching and then I used pictures of my son's "hockey party", because hockey is "cool".   The best part if I WON the contest!  Look for photos of all the contest winners in the next issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today, it is a great book for inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment