Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flower Swap

OHHH this was fun!  I am participating in my first ever flower swap run by Elysia at http://mischievouscrafts.blogspot.ca/.  She matched me up with a partner Amy Yingling at http://amythecraftybooknerd.blogspot.ca/  I am new at this so I was a bit nervous, yikes!  Anyway put the flowers in the mail today I hope she likes what i made... Here they are:

made with cricut

I dyed the white zipper trim to get the other colour!


This is my new signature piece!


ha fuzzy trim I love it, i bought alot of this gotta love a sale!


There are two of these


made with cricut 



I did not make a box to put them in, i was pressed for time, sorry Amy, but I did make more than the 12 that were required!  I have to say this was all really fun and I will for sure to this again.

4 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous Steph!! Your partner will be drooling over them I'm sure!! Great job!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!!! She is going to love them Steph!!! I have swapped with Amy before. She is a great swapper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked her blog ans she did this beauty box too, I feel bad I didn't do a box :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are fantastic! I'm sure she's going to love them!

    ReplyDelete