Monday, May 7, 2012

Special Boy

Can you tell I love this little man?  Well I do so much.  I am so proud of every accomplishment he makes, lately there has been so many!  He rode is bike for the first time yesterday and tied his own shoes just last week...WOW those events for a later scrapbook page but for today his Kindergarten Graduation!
I have to tell you I made this entirely of scraps of paper left over from the other pages I had created with my Pink Paisley Indigo Bleu pieces (some papers, tags and stickers) I picked up at Scrapfest! I even used the back of the sticker packaging on this page, yay recycling!

I also added some American Crafts Thickers and brads for some pop and shine!

And finally a flower, I made this out of a doily, I had seen some other scrapper's using doilies lately and I had some in my stash.  I wasn't excited about just putting them on the page, so I crunched it up and wow it looked like a flower...cool!  Well then it needed sparkle so I sprayed it with some shiny mist! FUN! Then I added a Maya Road pin to go with the star theme.  Very happy with the end result!



No comments:

Post a Comment