Friday, June 1, 2012

Proud of My Hockey Star



Challenge #5 at Color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com has some great colours for you to try.  This one was not my "go-to" colours so certainly a challenge to make it work!  I used a couple snips from an old batch of Authentique.  Most of the paper and the brads are Karen Foster, JillyBean Soup chipboard letters and a hockey stick all from a BoysRule hockey themed kit I picked up at Scrapfest! LOVE IT!  I added some ribbon from my stash some CTMH twine, stamp and tag.  I hope you can all be challenged too at Color-Me-Scrappy, try out a challenge and win a prize, it is seriously fun to try to work with a colour palette, so try it out!

1 comment:

  1. there are so many cool details on this! I adore the stitching alongside the photo and the fun banner under the hockey stick! An awesome layout, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete